Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great Publix Shopping. 89% Savings


Well, I've been shopping at Publix, but it's been a while since I have posted. Here are my finds this week.

10 x Fiber One yogurt, $1.25 - $1.35 MQs = FREE plus $1.00 total overage
(I received these from a coupon trade. They are not from a newspaper insert.)

Cover Girl Powder, $3.19 - $2 Publix Q from green flyer - $1 MQ = 19c

Publix Chocolate Milk, $2.65 - FREE coupon WYB 2 gallons white milk, any brand.
(This coupon rang up at $3.75, but the cashier manually adjusted it, so I did not receive overage.)

3 x Alexia Waffle Fries, $1.45 each - $1 Q = 45c each. These should have rung up at $1 each per the ad, making them free, but I did not catch it. I will take my receipt back next time, and should receive the Publix Promise. They should refund my money on one, and adjust the price to the advertised level on the other two.

2 x Kotex, $1.60 each - $1 MQ - $1 Target competitor Q = Free plus 80c overage total

4 x Fisher Fusion trail mixes, $0.90 each - $1 Qs = Free plus 40c overage total

Publix Frozen Pizza, penny item, 1c

With my overage I bought 2 gallons of milk, bread, and a big carton of Stoneyfield yogurt (for my beloved husband!)

Total before Taxes $9.77
Should receive $2.35 for Publix Promise price adjustment
Adjusted total: $7.42
Total Saved: $62.84 or 89%


2 comments:

  1. Good job. Does Publix double in Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prudent Patron. Yes, Publix doubles in Atlanta. They seem to double everywhere except Florida and Costal Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.