Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Homemade "Magic" Sore Throat Elixir


No that the weather is changing for the lower temperatures, invariably there are allergies, sore throats and sniffles just around the corner, or maybe already here. I wanted to share with you a little recipe to ease the inflamed throats and stuffy sinuses.

My husband and I really think this sore throat tea is magic. It is incredibly soothing. The combination of the mint, lemon, honey, and tea really works a comforting wonder on an ailing upper respiratory system.

"Magic" Sore Throat Tea

One mug of boiling water
One green or black tea bag
One mint tea bag (peppermint or spearmint, or blend)
1-2 tsp honey, or to taste
1 T. lemon juice, or to taste

Have a healthy happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.