Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Staples: Penny Spiral Notebooks




Here's what you can buy for 24 cents at Staples. Well, I should say, here's what you can buy with 24 cents if you have three kids with you!

Twenty-four notebooks for 24 cents. I stocked up on these babies last summer at the penny sales, and I used up every single one! In addition to son's math homework, etc., I use these weekly to make my shopping lists and meal plans.

Younger children feel so important, too if they have their own "big kid" notebook to practice writing letters. That gives a lot of fine motor development for a penny. If I have leftovers, I will donate to the Children's Restoration Network through my church or use them next year. Hey, it's not like they have an expiration date.

Hurry, this deal ends today at Staples. There is a limit of six per person at the penny price.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that there are so many deals on school supplies. As a homeschool mom I buy all of the childen's school supplies PLUS textbooks. Being able to save on the school supplies is so helpful. I would love it if you could send me a weekly listing of any Staples deals. You always seem to be in-the-know when it comes to Staples. If you could I would credit you as the author and link to your blog. Just a suggestion no pressure. Thanks for all of your support of my blog Margery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Proverbs Wife!
    You are welcome to quote me in your blog. We'll hope that Staples will continue to have a few more weeks of awesome school deals. I have two kids in private school and one that is home schooled, too. It seems that my school supply lists are expanding exponentially this year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.