Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rite Aid: Saved 99.6%


Rite Aid is having an incredible free-after-rebate sale. Combine the free items with a $5 off $25 purchase coupon, and either make a profit, or pick up something you need (but can't seem to find a deal on it!)


Venus Spa Breeze Razor, $7 - $2 Q (-$5 rebate) = FREE
Werther Caramel & Milk Chocolate, $2.99 - $2.99 rebate = FREE
Packing Tape, $1.49 -$1.49 rebate = FREE
Wart Remover, $14.99 - $14.99 rebate = FREE
Crest Pro Health, $2.79- $2.79 rebate -75c coupon = FREE plus 75c overage
Renu Multiplus Contact Solution, $9.99 - $1 MQ = FREE plus $1 overage
Mentadent toothpaste, $3.99 (My husband needed this!)

Used $5 off $25 purchase

Paid $37.40 for the above items, including tax.
I will get back $37.25 in rebates.
Net cost is 15c!

There are many more free-after-rebate items offered this week. I focused on the items that our family uses or needs. For a complete list, I suggest you visit Southern Savers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.