Monday, July 13, 2009

Staples: 4 cents for school supplies


The back-to-school sales are up and running now at the office supply stores. I made a quick stop on the way home from church yesterday to pick up these goodies for 4 cents!

2 x Copy Paper = 1 c after Easy Rebate (I find that "copy" paper works fine in my printer. Limit 2 per household.)

2 x 8-pack pencils, 1 c, limit 2 per customer

2 x Bic Velocity Colored Ball Pens, $1 - $1 coupon from HERE. (Qs may be no longer available.)
Final Price = FREE.

These 1c deals are good through Wednesday only. There are also several other $1 deals. If you take your kids in the store with you, they could each they each could buy the limit of each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.