Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Menu Plan for This Week

I find that one of the most challenging jobs as a frugal homemaker is the constant feeding of five people... every day ...  three times a day ... almost 365 days per year!  I am planning to post my meal plans for the week.  Maybe this will help you have some good ideas for your families, too.


Monday
Turkey Sloppy Joes, coleslaw, and corn on the cob.
(Publix was out of corn, so we had orange slices instead.)

Tuesday (soccer night)
Sandwich Wraps at the Practice Field
Chips & Baby Carrots

Wednesday
"Star Kist Se- Sations" Fish
(I got these free with coupons!
They are pretty good.)
Steamed Rice (make extra for tomorrow)
(Also Free With Coupon)
Steamed Broccoli

Thursday
Chicken Stir Fry & Rice
Orange Slices

Friday
Homemade Pizza

Saturday
Going to a cookout - yay!

Sunday Special Breakfast*
Cinnamon Scones

Sunday Dinner
Grilled T-Bones
Grill Fries
Salad

* If we are not attending or serving first service at church on Sunday, I make a special breakfast as kind of a celebration of the Lord's Day.  It starts the day out on a happy note!

What are you having for dinner this week?  Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Margery,

    This is my favorite part of your site - along with the recipes. Don't get me wrong I love all of the free stuff - but sometimes I sit and stare at my overflowing pantry ad my overstuffed freeer and am absolutely stumped as to what to have for dinner - Go figure!! Thank you for sharing you have been such a blessing to my family

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.