Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Glad Wrap @ Publix: Summer Is Here Top Chef Coupon Book, exp.6/30/09

There is a new Coupon Book at Publix.  You need to go pick up a few. (Don't you love free coupons?) I tried to scan the booklet so I could post it, but my scanner is not cooperating.

** There is a $1 off any Glad Food Storage Product Coupon ***

Glad Cling Wrap 100 square feet is on advantage Buy 2/$2 this month, so FREE Glad Wrap!

Here is a link to a favorite and lovely frugal blog.  She had a picture of the booklet and a list of the coupons found in it!

A Proverbs Wife: Summer Is Here exp.6/30/09

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Glad Cling Wrap match-up. You had an awesome shopping week. I know it has to feel great getting all of those goodies for pennies on the $$

    Keep up the great work. I should have the PUBLIX deals posted tonight or in the morning.

    It's another great week of deals. PUBLIX never lets us down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It almost seems the deals get better every week!! I continue to be amazed at the Publix deals that keep presenting themselves!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.