Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Publix: Cheap Deodorant and Free Cover Girl

Here are a couple of more deals going on at Publix.  These are Advantage Buys and will last through May 29th.

Right Guard Sport Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant is 50% off, which makes them $1.40 at my store.  There are $1 coupons out from the 4/19 Smart Source newspaper inserts, which makes them 40 cents each!

(Hmm, my hubby loves this brand, but probably already has a year's supply of deodorant.  Should I buy more?)

Dry Idea is also on Advantage Buy for 50% off, which makes it $2.25 at my store.  There is a $2 printable at coupons.com, which makes it only 25 cents each!  (I know it's free after Extra Bucks at CVS, but I'm tired of them always being out of stock and living rain check to rain check!)

There was a $2 Cover Girl item from the 5/17  Proctor & Gamble insert.  There is also a $2 off Cover Girl Publix Coupon in the Green Advantage Buy flyer.  Use both of these together for $4 off one item.  It will make many eye shadows, nail polishes, and lip glosses free, or very cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.