Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well, try as I may, I couldn't finish out the meal plan for the end of the week.  It's a crazy week with end of school stuff, end of soccer, my family coming from out of town, and Memorial Day weekend.  I will have to sit down mid-week and figure out the rest!!  (Also, the new Publix sale will start on Thursday!)

One of the best steps you can do to reduce your grocery bill is to plan your meals for the week.  Plan your menu based on (1)  what is in your pantry and freezer and (2)  what is on sale this week at the grocery stores.  

Monday
Salads with chicken
Homemade whole wheat bread

Tuesday (soccer practice)
Homemade waffles
sausage
cantaloupe

Wednesday
Sea Sations Fish  (got it free with a coupon)
Brown Rice
Green Beans & Almonds

Also, make chicken salad for a school event on Thursday

Thursday
Spaghetti & Salad
(This was a request from hubby!)

Friday, etc.
TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.