Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Eating from the pantry & freezer

This week I am picking up a few items to round out our meals, but largely I will be using food that I have already in my freezer and in my pantry!

Monday
Chicken Fajitas w/ homemade tortillas
Yogurt

Tuesday
Big Salads, Muffins

Wednesday
Black Beans & Rice
Broccoli
Leftover Muffins

Thursday
Popcorn Shrimp
Corn
Mixed Vegetables

Friday
Spaghetti

Saturday
Grilled Hamburgers
Baked Beans
Chips

Sunday
Grilled Salmon or Chicken
(Side items based on whatever is left in the fridge!)


I frequently serve fresh fruit alongside dinner.  I think this gives such a nice, light, healthy sweet finish to the meal without serving a dessert.  Ido not always list this in my meal plan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.