Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Top Publix Picks for Sale Week Starting 6/11

Well, I can't say I'm overwhelmed this week with Publix's sale, except I might be overwhelmed with tons of FREE CHEX MIX!  Here are my top picks for this week.  These are preview prices, and can vary across the country.

Chex Mix BOGO $2.79 ($1.40 each except Florida)
Use 50c/1 printables from several places.  You can print two from each site, and I could print many from smartsource.  Combine this manufacturer Q with a $1/2 Target Q if your store accepts Target as a competitor.  FREE or possible overage.

Pompeian Olive Oil, 16 oz., BOGO $5.99 ($2.99 each except Florida)
Use the $1/1 printable HERE.
Makes it $1.99 each.

Stoneyfield Yogurt cups, 60c each
Use the $1/4 Q from the Organic Earth Day booklet
Makes it 35c each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.