Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: (Tuesday Edition)

Can you tell it's summer?  I'm actually trying to get so much accomplished that I'm not keeping up with my regular tasks, like menus!  I probably need to slow down and enjoy the break from school and work!

This week we are using up a lot of things from our stockpile.  I will be buying some more meats at Kroger this week to replenish the freezer.

Monday
BBQ pork sandwiches (We didn't eat this last week since hubby and I went on a date.)
Corn, Steamed Broccoli, Cantaloupe

Tuesday
Lentils & Rice
Salad
Mixed berries & vanilla yogurt

Wednesday
Homemade Pizzas

Thursday
Rosemary Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Green Beans

Friday & Saturday
(We are camping!!)

Sunday
?Spaghetti?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love visitors. Please leave me a comment! Let's keep it upbeat, as that is the intended tone of this blog. Blessings.